Your #1 Source for Free Photoshop, GIMP & Paint Shop Pro Brushes

Set made by: surfing-ant
Number of brushes: 12
Made with: GIMP

Zippyshare download

(Votes: 22)

Set description:
12 antique lace brushes for GIMP.

Comments (9)
author  Posted by jEEj@  (Mar. 17th, 2009 - 10:24 AM) #1
Error
author  Posted by lovethyscent  (Mar. 22nd, 2010 - 12:40 AM) #2
work for me :)
author  Posted by EetsMeh  (Dec. 2nd, 2010 - 12:11 AM) #3
How do I get them into the GIMP program? I've been using GIMP for years, but I've never used seperate brushes before.
author  Posted by Spooky  (Dec. 9th, 2010 - 06:44 PM) #4
If you're still wondering how to get the brushes into GIMP, here's what I do.

After you download them, open up the folder that holds the brush set you've just downloaded, then copy them all.

After you do that, go to your GIMP Folder, open up Brushes, and paste the brushes you've just downloaded into the folder. Once that's done, the next time you start GIMP, the brushes will be there. If GIMP is already running when you added the brushes, just click on the 'Refresh Brushes' button in the tab that has your brushes, and they will pop up.

Hope this helps! =D
author  Posted by L4DPEND  (Dec. 29th, 2010 - 10:25 PM) #5
to get into de GIMP brushes, using Linux (ubunut in my case) by copy/paste you need root privileges so I recomend use the follow comand in the terminal to copy and paste the brushes.

sudo cp -r (origin direction) (destiny direction)

the terminal will ask for the user password and then you have the brushes in.

Itīs usually that the destiny direction be "/home/usr/share/gimp/2.0
/brushes"
author  Posted by Jboo  (May. 26th, 2011 - 09:13 PM) #6
When i did it it didnt work D;
author  Posted by lamia  (Jun. 6th, 2011 - 01:30 AM) #7
Hi how are you? i've downloaded this brush but when i've started using it on gimp its only in black and grey, why ? answer me please
author  Posted by Shani Bush  (Dec. 1st, 2012 - 03:20 AM) #8
There are no lacy items in this file.
author  Posted by Darte  (Dec. 8th, 2013 - 03:11 PM) #9